A bone fracture is a medical condition in which a bone is cracked or broken. It is a break in the continuity of the bone. While many fractures are the result of high force impact or stress, bone fracture can also occur as a result of certain medical conditions that weaken the bones, such as osteoporosis.
Click the desired links below to find out more from American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons AAOS website.
- Fractures of the Proximal Tibia
- Pediatric Thighbone (Femur) Fracture
- Shinbone Fractures
- Thighbone (Femur) Fracture
Shoulder and Elbow
- Broken Arm
- Broken Collarbone
- Elbow Fractures in Children
- Forearm Fractures in Children
- Fracture of the Shoulder Blade (Scapula)
- Olecranon (Elbow) Fractures
- Radial Head Fractures
- Shoulder Trauma